"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose."
-Bishop T.D. Jakes

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Currently

[If you could see what i'm currently doing right now you would probably judge me...i'm majorly lounging in the living room trying to avoid doing my homework. I've been successful thus far...let's hope it continues. Now on to the goodies that you're here for. Oh and sorry for not posting in forever. I suck, I know]

Reading: All I have time to read these days are my Erin Condren planner and books for school. Boring, I know! 
Writing: A paper for one of my communications classes. Well actually I have neglected the poor thing and it's minimized right now. 
Listening: To the tv and my roommates talking! 
Thinking: That i'm freezing cold in our living room right now and that i'm ready for Easter break to start in just a short few extremely busy days. 
Smelling: Like outside....Kourtney and I went on an adventure walk earlier and now I feel like I smell like outside haha. 
Wishing: That I had no responsibilities and that I was on vacation right now. 
Hoping: That my dad's surgeries this Thursday and Friday go smoothly! 
Wearing: Victoria Secret yoga pants, socks, long sleeve Vineyard Vines tshirt, and a bunch of wristbands from going out last night...classsssy
Loving: My family, best friends, and the life God has given me! I really couldn't ask for more!
Wanting: To go shopping but i'm trying to hold off until I get home later this week because the shopping in Dallas is WAY better than the shopping in College Station! 
Needing: Money...good thing i'm working tomorrow and all day Wednesday! 
Feeling: Tired, cold, and lazy! Pathetic, I know! 
Clicking: On various blogs, Facebook of course, pinterest, school stuff, PR stuff for work....multi tasking at it's finest. 


Well that's all I have for today but make sure to come back tomorrow for Weekend Shenanigans...I promise I will post more this week ;) 

xoxo, hannah

1 comment:

  1. This is a cute idea for a post! I noticed you have an Erin Condren planner.. I just purchased one and I am obsessed! I have an addiction to adding stickers to my pages ;).

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete