- Started spring break off with a bff breakfast date at Chick fil A before I headed to Dallas
- Relaxing at the park (which lasted about 5 minutes) in the gorgeous 72 degree weather in Dallas! (This happened later in the day but I didn't feel like rearranging the collages)
- Excited to head home, arm candy for the day, and the gorgeous Dallas skyline!
- Right when I got to Dallas, I stopped for a few minutes at Northpark and 2 of my friends just happened to be there...I was so excited to see them, even if it was just for a few minutes!
- I then headed to pick up my 3 little cousins from school...Lucca is 4, Nico is 6, and Max is 3 (thats from left to right in the above picture)! I was so excited to spend some time with them since I hadn't seen them in awhile!
- We went to the new Klyde Warren Park, got a snack from one of the food trucks, played in the awesome kids play place, and enjoyed the gorgeous weather!
- Next, I took the crazies to meet their mom for some mexican food and so we could indulge in some ritas (yes, they love wearing all my fun colored sunglasses in the car)!
- After that, we went and saw their new house that they're about to move into!
- Then, I went and met my friends Alex, Priya, and Avani at the restaurant they were eating dinner at in McKinney and then we got pazookies at BJ's for dessert...yum!!
- Then I FINALLY headed to my house! My mom had been asking me all day if I was actually ever going to come home haha it was a LONG day!
- Macy, Cooper, and I (these are the little kids I always babysit back home) went and had lunch with their sister, Jade, at school! (She goes to the elementary school that I went to when I was little...it made me feel so old)!
- Now we are killing time at McDonald's until we have to go pick up Jade from school at 3! Then of course we are going to get some ice cream before I take them home!
- At 4 I am heading to happy hour with some of my girl friends, then manicures and pedicures with my sister (we're trying to get my dad to come so he will pay, haha...he actually likes getting pedicures though), then we are celebrating my brother in law's birthday tonight at Dave n Busters!
Since I won't be posting much on here during spring break, you should follow me on instagram if you want, so that you can keep up with my crazy life!