"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose."
-Bishop T.D. Jakes

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Better late than never?

Yes I know it's Thursday and almost the weekend again, but here is my recap from last weekend/this week :) I guess you could say life time has gotten away from me recently...but life is good, so I can't complain!

Thursday (Valentine's Day): Romantic dinner and lots of wine at Olive Garden with some of my best friends ;) followed by more wine drinking and Magic Mike after! I love these girls (and Alex) so much and loved spending the day with them! It was a wonderful day filled with love and gratefulness! 

Friday: Since I was out of town, (I went to visit my friends at Austin College...where I went to school before A&M) I got to sleep in some then I ran errands with Avani and Alex, lunch at my favorite place in Sherman, Kathleen's, baked cookies with Hailey and Emily, then we all started getting ready for a crazy night out in Uptown! We went to dinner at Velvet Taco then headed to Uptown....the rest is a little blurry. We all barely survived and had a great time though :)

Saturday: I slowly but surly made the drive back to College Station (I wasn't feeling so hot), ran some errands with Kourtney, then we had a best friend date and went to see Safe Haven! It wasn't what I expected at all but I loved it! 


Sunday-Wednesday: My sister and mom were in town from Sunday to Tuesday because my sister had a convention for work that she had to go to. We did a lot of shopping, drinking wine, laughing, and eating at yummy restaurants! I loved having them here for a few days :) On Wednesday I spent a lot of time studying at Mugwalls with Rachel then went to the Housing Fair on campus where we got free sunglasses, 9 tshirts, koozies, water bottle, cups, etc. (the bottom right picture of the collage shows some of the goodies) I mean, who doesn't love free things? I sure do :) 

Hopefully I won't get this behind again but hey, life happens! I hope you're having a great week so far and I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday again :) Oh happy day! 

xoxo, hannah


2 comments:

  1. hahaha I love that you included Alex's selfie picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you've been busy!! Safe Haven was amazing, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete