"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose."
-Bishop T.D. Jakes

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Breck Ski Trip

Here are some pictures from my wonderful trip to Breckenridge, Colorado with my family :) We did a lot of skiing of course, went to the Breckenridge Brewery and Breckenridge Distillery, shopped, ate yummy breakfasts every day at the Blue Moose Cafe, hot tubbed, and went to some of the best restaurants in Breck! 



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVES :) I'm so thankful for all the Valentines in my life <3 I hope you all have a perfect day filled with lots of love! 

xoxo, hannah

2 comments:

  1. My dream is to ski out west! Your trip look great! Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a fun trip! I was just in Vail, gotta love CO snow! :)

    ReplyDelete