"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose."
-Bishop T.D. Jakes

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Follow Along

Hi friends! I hope you're all having a perfect week! I have thought all day today that it's Wednesday until I realized that I have to work, oops! (and tomorrow is FRIDAY! YAY) And that also means, ONE WEEK UNTIL SPRING BREAK....Happy happy happy Hannah :) 


The week before spring break is always craaaaaay so today's post is going to be short and sweet! (and I should be getting ready for work right now) You should follow along with me through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Ruzzle, and/or Uptown Rustic! Don't be ashamed to follow all ;) 

Facebook
Instragram
Twitter
Pinterest
Ruzzle: hannahkheres
Uptown Rustic


xoxo, hannah

2 comments: