"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose."
-Bishop T.D. Jakes

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Liebster Award

Sooo last week while I was out of town, two people nominated me for the Liebster award! Thank you so much "The S Chronicles" and "What's New Nini Kat"...yall are too sweet! I'm just going to combine the two and give you 11 facts about myself, answer both of their 11 questions, then ask 11 questions for the person I give the award to :)


Rules
1. List 11 facts about yourself. 
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. 
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award. 
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. 
5. Go to each bloggers pace and let them know about the award. 
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog

Facts
1. I sleep with the fan on every single night, all year long.
2. I transferred from a small private liberal arts college my second semester of my sophomore year to Texas A&M. It was tough leaving all my best friends and going to a MUCH bigger school but i'm so glad that I followed my heart and my dreams.
3. I was within 2 feet of Jesse Metcalfe (one of my biggest celeb crushes) this past June and I almost passed out. 
4. I'm a very outgoing/people person but I sometimes need time to myself to think and get things done.
5. I'm a creature of habit.
6. I have the BEST family in the world. I honestly don't know what I would do without their support, laughter, honesty, love for God, and advice. They help me better myself every single day. 
7. I would monogram everything if I could ;)
8. I have a huge heart and am too trusting sometimes...which doesn't always work in my favor.
9. I always drive with my foot up...especially when I am in the car for a while. Not the safest thing to do but again....creature of habit, haha.
10. I love to travel and wish that it could be my job.
11. I started babysitting when I was in 5th grade and will never forget that day. I was a nervous wreck but it really made me mature and be responsible! It's an honor that the parents trust me enough to let me drive their kids around, keep them overnight, etc.


"The S Chronicles" Questions 
1. What are you most looking forward to this spring? Spring Break in a few weeks, being tan, new spring fashions, and patio weather! 
2. What is one item on your bucket list? Going to the airport and taking the next flight out! I know that it would kind of be a red flag now with security but I WILL make it happen :) 
3. Who would play you in the movie version of your life? Tina Fay...I only hope to be as funny as her though!
4. If you could spend a holiday in a specific city (e.g.: Valentine's Day in Paris or St. Patrick's Day in Dublin), which holiday would you choose & where would you spend it? Valentine's Day or Christmas in Paris sounds amazing! I also love Christmas in New York and can't wait to go back again this December! 
5. What was the last book you read? Currently reading 50 Shades Freed :O
6. What did you want to be when you were little (e.g.: a ballerina or a doctor)? A mommy...not even kidding haha!
7. If you could trade closets with anyone, who would it be? This is so hard but I guess I would say Jennifer Aniston because I feel like she can pull off anything!
8. Where is the most interesting place you've ever been to? I've traveled a lot of places but I guess I would say that swimming with Sting Rays in the Grand Cayman Islands was one of the most interesting :) 
9. What jewelry do you wear on a daily basis? I wear my David Yurman ring and the diamond ring that my mom gave me everyday, and I normally throw in my Tory Burch earrings and Marc Jacobs watch. 
10. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? Coffee 
11. What is your biggest pet peeve? Smacking. I seriously can't handle it. Bad eating habits disgust me!! 


"What New Nini Kat" Questions 
1. How did you come up with the name of your blog? My friend Kourtney and I were driving to Dallas one weekend and it randomly popped in my head!
2. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip.
3. What age would you go back to, if you could? Hmm probably 5 (Kindergarten age) because you have no responsibilities and get to just color and play house all day :)
4. Who is your favorite style icon? I don't really have just one favorite...it changes often!
5. If you won 1000 dollar shopping spree for one webiste, where would you spend it? Nordstrom
6. What is your most hated fashion trend? Chacos sandals!
7. Would you have more fun designing shoes or clothing? Definitely clothing!
8. Would you rather fight a horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses? I guess I would say a horse sized duck because there would only be one? But that sounds pretty awful!
9. What is your favorite website to pass time? Pinterest
10. Name your favorite Blogger or Youtuber? Emily @ Life with Emily
11. Do you feel the weather where you live gets in the way of your outfit choices? YES! Texas weather is AWFUL! I have to check the weather every morning before I get dressed for the day. 

My Questions
1. What is your worst habit?
2. What is your go-to store for clothes?
3. What is your favorite thing to have monogramed?
4. What was your first job?
5. Would you rather go out with friends or have a nice/calm night in?
6. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?
7. If you won a free trip for you and one person, where would you go and who would you invite?
8. What do you do to relax?
9. If you have a smart phone then what is your favorite app?
10. Beer, liquor, or wine?
11. What is your most prized possession? 

Nominations
Staci @ High Cotton Blog  


I hope you all have the BEST hump day ever :) 


xoxo, hannah

1 comment:

  1. you are too sweet- thank you!
    so funny about how you drive. I would definitely go on a shopping spree at nordtroms! I wish travelling was my job too.

    ReplyDelete