"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose."
-Bishop T.D. Jakes

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Social

Today I am linking up with Ashley and Neely for the Sunday Social! 


1. Biggest middle school fashion mistake?
Hollister! That's literally all I wore. 
2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pictures? 
My bestest friend was/is Kourtney!
Hailey, Christy, and Chelsea aka the Mahckus girls ;)
 Beth, Kourtney, Korrin, Dahlia, Christy, Hailey, Katie, and Natalie
 Lexi and Hannah! 
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
Most weekends consisted of shopping, hanging out with my girls, talking about boys, going out to eat, prank calling people, school activities, and staying up late!
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
I had boy-things but nothing serious or special. I tried to block that out of my memory, haha! 
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets.
Oh, i'm sure we did but I can't really remember all of them. Also in 9th grade, we were obsessed with Mean girls, so we followed their outfit regimen..."on Monday, we wear pink".  We also had a notebook that we (there were like 7 of us) would write notes in to each other then we would pass it to each other during class periods. I'm sure there are plenty of other embarrassing things that I did too with my friends haha. 
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be? 
Oh gosh, I don't know. I have a lot of good memories (and of course a few bad ones too) from middle school and high school! I guess I would choose to go back to one of the Mexico mission trips to Juarez that I went on in high school. I went with a few of my best friends from church and was in my happy place...I miss it so much!

It was so fun (and funny) to go back and think about middle school and high school days! I'm so thankful for all of the people I met, all of the things I got to experience, and for all of the wonderful memories that were made! 

xoxo, hannah

3 comments:

  1. I lovee this survey - weren't high school days the best? haha. I'm so glad that I don't have to go back, though! I definitely wore allll Hollister as well. So glad that changed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that I missed Sunday Social this week! Thanks for stopping by my blog! You've got yourself a new follower! PS - I'm jealous of all of your monogrammed things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha I love that you referred to them as "boy things" perfect high school description!

    ReplyDelete