"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose."
-Bishop T.D. Jakes

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bachelor: Week 4

Does anyone else think it's weird that they filmed Sean in his boxers from a really awkward angle while he was getting dressed? I mean don't get me wrong...he has a great body and I don't mind looking at it but poor guy...they're like all up in his business! But I guess that's what happens when you agree to be the Bachelor! Anyway, here are some things that stood out to me last night--

  • Watching Sarah at the roller derby date made me want to cry! She is such an inspiration and so sweet! I loved the comment Sean made to her "...or you could just screw it and come hang out with me" (those weren't his exact words but you get the picture)! And seeing AshLee encourage and support her made my heart happy! 
  • Amanda's pride and confidence bit her in the butt on the roller derby date 
  • Tierra is a HOT MESS. "I don't deserve to be attacked" ...I guess I missed something because I never saw anyone physically or verbally attacking her. Girl has got to go!!!
  • Who is Daniella? 
  • I'm confused at to why Selma came onto the Bachelor. That's awesome that she is religious and doesn't want to disappoint her mom but didn't she already disappoint her by coming onto the show? 
  • There were some bad lipstick choices for the rose ceremony...Lesley is gorgeous but the red lipstick is not for her & Amanda actually kind of scared me with her maroon lipstick! 
  • The bloopers at the end were absolutely hilarious! My roommates and I were dying laughing! 
  • My favorites are still AshLee, Sarah, Desiree, and Lesley!
What did you think about the Bachelor last night? 

I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday :) ...one day closer to Friday!!

xoxo, hannah

1 comment:

  1. Loved AshLee last night! She and Sarah are my favorites. And, I couldn't agree with you more on Amanda's lipstick...not the girl's color. :)

    ReplyDelete