"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose."
-Bishop T.D. Jakes

Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Friday!

**WARNING: This post is probably going to be all over the place so i'm apologizing in advance!**

First, I sadly needed to pour myself some wine in order to have inspiration to write this post...kinda pathetic but i'm not ashamed! 

Secondly, I can't believe that it's Friday and that the first week of this semester is over! I actually had "put together" outfits four of the five days this week instead of wearing yoga pants, nikes, and a t-shirt! [Although it looks like I wore a lot of scarfs and stripes this week, oops]

Top left: // Shirt: Gap// Scarf: Gifted// Skinny Jeans: Miss Me// Peacoat: Nordstrom// Shoes: Tory Burch flats//
Top Right: //Shirt: Old Navy// Scarf: One of my bff's brought it back from China for me // Jeans: AE//
Bottom Left: See blog post from yesterday ;)
Bottom Right: //Shirt: Forever 21// Jean Jacket: American Eagle// Leggings: Target// Shoes: Uggs// Scarf: One of my bff's brought it back from China for me// Watch: Marc Jacobs// Earrings: Tory Burch gold studs//

Thirdly, if you haven't seen Zero Dark Thirty [saw it Sunday with my family] or Silver Linings Playbook then you should! I went and saw Silver Linings Playbook with some girl friends last night and it was great although I didn't get to bed until 2 am so I was exhausted at work this morning! [Wow, I sound old]

Lastly, I got my Erin Condren planner in the mail today [after pretty much stalking the FedEx man] and I am in love!! It was definitely worth the money and I hope I am more organized this year ;)


Sorry that this post isn't too exciting but it's Friday and i've used up all my brain power! Enjoy your weekend :) 

xoxo, hannah

12 comments:

  1. I don't know what to comment on this post because it was all over the place... ;) We matched this week in all of our stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your life planner! I've been using a Lilly one for the past two years but I'm so tempted to make the switch to EC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it!!! I am so obsessed haha! You should definitely try them out :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. What a great blog! Thanks for following....I am following you back. :)
    XO
    Jess
    www.FourSeasonsStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definitely need to see both of those movies... so glad you stopped by my blog! :)

    -Emma
    chasingtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled across your blog and I am OBSESSED (no, more than obsessed) with your Erin Condren planner. Been dying for one for FOREVER now and just need to justify the price. Is it really as amazing in person?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It's WAY better than I expected! It sounds cheesy but it actually makes me excited to be more organized, haha :) I would definitely say that it is worth the price!!

      Delete
  6. Nothing wrong with stripes & scarves or yoga pants & nikes!! I'm catching up, and having so much fun reading your blog!! Have a great semester!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, yay! I'm glad you're reading it :) Mason said today that he misses yall ;) Hope everything is going great in London!!

      Delete