1) My lips tend to always be chapped, so Lip Macaron by MOR in Sorbet has become my best friend! My sister in law (it's so weird to be saying that!!) bought me some and now i'm hooked! You can buy it here or at Nordstrom!
2) I have been looking for a good perfume and finally found one a few weeks ago and I love it! It's called Twirl by Kate Spade!
3) Having naturally curly hair can really be a pain sometimes but now that I have found a product I like, Ion Conditioning Curl Whip, I can leave my hair curly! Not to mention, this product is super cheap! On the days I decide to fix my hair, I use the BaByliss Flat Iron to curl or straighten my hair! I absolutely love it!
4) The majority of my makeup that I use is from MAC, but my favorite is their False Lashes Mascara!
5) If you have never used Philosophy products then you should :) My two favorites are the Purity face cleanser and the Amazing Grace bubble bath! I LOVE the cute sayings on them too!
6) Tory Burch is another one of my weaknesses! You will catch me wearing my gold stud earrings almost everyday and my black and gold flats multiple times a week!
7) Although I can't pain my own fingernails, (I'm serious...it's really bad. I tend to paint more skin than nail) I am obsessed with Essie and just take it with me to the nail place to get a polish change! My favorite right now is Smokin' Hot :)
8) I had REALLY been needing a new wallet and couldn't find one anywhere that I liked until my mom got my sister, sister in law, me, and herself wallets for Christmas! It's a Perlina and she got it from Nordstrom but I can't find it on their website. But you can buy them here! It is the perfect size, has a lot of compartments, and holds a lot!
9) This summer when I went to the Cayman Islands with my parents, I finally got some Ray Bans! There was no sales tax and I LOVE them!!
10) Lastly, my orange Nike Free Run 2's get a lot of attention! They are extremely comfortable and definitely make a statement ;) They also get me up and working out! I got them at Luke's Locker but Footlocker has a similar pair!
That's all for now but i'm sure I will do this again in a few months ;) ENJOY!
P.S. If you click on the bolded words then it will take you to where the product is sold :)