"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose."
-Bishop T.D. Jakes

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Leopard + Stripes

Today I decided to be bold and wear a leopard print scarf with a stripped sweater! 

Here is the outcome...tell me what you think :) 


//Sweater: Old Navy// Scarf: gifted// Skinny Jeans: Michael Kors// Shoes: Steve Madden//

((P.S. The right picture was taken with a simple necklace (from Deja Vu in Seaside, FL) before I decided to wear the scarf!))

Also, the weather was a little warmer today so I decided to wear my Steve Madden oxfords instead of wearing boots like I normally do! And of course I had to have my arm candy ;)

//Watch: Marc Jacobs// Flower bracelet: Forever 21// Pink and gold bracelet: Ettika//


Come back tomorrow for more :) Hope you're having a fantastic week!

xoxo, hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment