"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose."
-Bishop T.D. Jakes

Thursday, January 3, 2013

To blog or not to blog...

So over the past few months, I have been slightly obsessed with reading blogs...like I really need something else to distract me!! Which then led me to making my own blog which has taken me weeks to actually start, haha! I will just go ahead and blame that on the holidays! Or maybe that I have too much going on in my life and I probably shouldn't throw blogging in but oh well :)

Now that you know why I started this, i'll let you know what I hope to accomplish with it! I think blogs tell people's story or give you some insight into their life. So, I hope to inspire you one way or another during my blogging journey :) Just to warn you though, I will probably be all over the place due to my add tendencies but I will do my best to be entertaining ;)

That's all for now!

xoxo,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment