As a person obsessed with the Bachelor, I decided that I should start blogging about it weekly! I have literally watched every single season except for the first one. I used to watch it with my mom and sister every week but since i've been in college, i've been watching it with my roommates!
But let's be honest...who wouldn't want to look at this every week? And he's from Dallas which means I kind of stalk him sometimes...maybe. And this fall I was out in Uptown with friends and found out the next morning that Sean was actually at the same bar as us at one point during the night...I was a little depressed that I didn't get the memo sooner!!
Now that it is the 3rd week, I have decided who my favorites are so far!
- Her dress was so pretty last night
- I thought it was precious that he had her dog transported by limo to see her (what a ritzy dog!) and that he cared so much about her being at the house all week without a date. I think he really likes her and knew he was going to give her a rose so he used this week to weed out the others maybe? And that's why she didn't have a date?
- She's gorgeous, sweet, and I think they look really cute together
- I think it's kind of interesting that she has a capital "L" in the middle of her name...my last name is spelled differently than it sounds so I know how she feels having to always spell her name out...but mine also doesn't have a capital letter smack dab in the middle of it.
- Other than that, she is gorgeous and super sweet
- Their date (poor thing wasn't dress appropriately for an amusement park...someone didn't give her the memo apparently) was absolutely precious and gave me goose bumps...Sean really is a stand up guy and the girls that they brought together to meet were seriously having the time of their lives. SO CUTE!! And Eli Young Band was there too ;)
- And seeing Sean cry while they were talking was so sweet...man, I am such a cheese ball.
- She is so down to earth and seems to be fairly low maintenance (unlike Tierra)
- She looks pretty without wearing much makeup and is very confident in herself
- I really think that they compliment each other and it seems like they just enjoy each other's company (it almost seems like they have known each other for a long time already)
- I'm not sure about Lesley yet...I think I like her but then I second guess it
- The kissing in front of everyone seemed super awkward but hey, at least they beat a world record?
- I think she has solid roots and she seems to be there for the right reason as far as I can tell
- They also seem to have fun together and seem attracted to each other
I feel weird picking apart these girls but I guess that's what this recap is for? Also, Tierra is a HOT MESS! I really wanna know if she actually fell down the stairs...it seemed really sketch and she got some one on one cuddle time with Sean. Ugh, I just don't like her but there's always a Tierra on every episode (shout out to Courtney!) Amanda also seems like a hot mess...or just bi-polar. I also don't really see a connection between them! And, why were the girls crying after they lost the volleyball game? Yeah, it's sad that they lost and can't spend more time with Sean, but really? Crying isn't necessary...so dramatic! Oh and poor Kacie B...I thought from the beginning that she was going to be stuck in the "friend zone" and last night it really showed. I was impressed that Sean kind of called her out when she was getting involved in the drama. He is definitely the most down to earth and impressive guy on the Bachelor thus far! (Oh and not to mention SUPER attractive)
I think that's all for this week :) Of course, I can't wait to be glued to the TV again next Monday night for 2 hours ;) Oh, and i'd love to hear about what you think about the Bachelor!
Check back later today/tonight for my first "link up" ever ;)