1. I always sleep with the fan on...no matter the temperature or time of year. I can't fall asleep unless I have the noise of a fan going.
2. I love spending time with my family. My parents are extremely supportive & fun and I look up to my brother (27) and sister (24) so much...they mean more to me than they know!
3. Speaking of family, my brother and sister both got married this year. It was a big year for my family! My brother got married in June in Seaside, Florida and my sister got married in November in Fredericksburg, Texas. I also got the privilege of being the Maid of Honor for my sister's wedding which really mean't a lot! I couldn't ask for a better sister and brother in law to enter our family!
Seaside, Florida: June 16th, 2012
Fredericksburg, Texas: November 10th, 2012
4. I transferred colleges my second semester of sophomore year. I started off going to a small Liberal Arts Private School, Austin College, and then decided that I wanted to go to a bigger University to get more of the "college experience"...which lead me to Texas A&M University where I am majoring in Communications.
5. I nanny for some of the cutest kids around. I'm serious...they're all precious and 3 of them are my little cousins! They all have blonde hair and look like me so I always get asked if i'm their mom..."nope, still in college...definitely don't have any kids yet!!"
6. I have a big heart and take things personally sometimes. I seriously hate this sometimes but there's nothing I can do about it I guess. Normally things don't get to me but then again the littlest things can upset me. I'm not normally an emotional person but if you catch me on a bad day then I will go ahead and apologize in advance :)
7. I am the pickiest person EVER (next to my mom) when it comes to soft sheets. My best friend, Kourtney, can attest to this. It takes me an eternity to find the perfect sheets and I still tend to wash them about 10 times with fabric softener. My sheets on my bed right now are seriously like heaven and I got them for under $30 at TJ Maxx. (I told my mom about them and she went and bought a few sets too...I get this problem from her)
8. I get sea sick and car sick. Another thing my sister and I get from my mom. I don't know what you're really supposed to do about it but take a Dramamine and sleep it off! I even get motion sick sometimes by just swinging on a swing or being in the bathtub too long.
9. I am one of the most outgoing people you will ever meet but sometimes I need alone time to myself. This tends to surprise people but sometimes I just need time to sit in silence and think. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, I cherish it!
10. I am a procrastinator. This is a perfect example. I kept telling myself that I was going to do this link up today and of course I waited until the last minute to do it.
11. I have met quite a few famous people and have been on TV multiple times. I got to go to a private PR event (I was a PR intern for my brothers company, Expand PR) for the premiere of the show Dallas this summer (Jesse Metcalfe was obviously there and I almost died), I was on the New Adventures of Old Christine, Good Morning America a few times, Martha Stewart, and a few more that i'm having a hard time remember because i'm exhausted!
12. I love pictures. And my dad never fails to make fun of me about it! I can't help that I love to capture moments and memories with my loved ones :)
13. If I could pick up and move to New York City right now, I would. I would bring my family and best friends with me too, though! I went four times in 2010...clearly a little obsessed!
14. I LOVE to travel. I tend to plan my next trip in my head the second I get back home from a vacation...I can't help it! My next trip will be to Breckenridge, Colorado in 15 days to go skiing with my family!
My dad & I in the Grand Cayman Islands: August, 2012
Seaside, Florida: June, 2012 (This picture says SO much about my family...too bad my dad was already in bed during our late night jam session on the beach)
Vegas: May, 2011 (my sister & brother in law surprised me and we left on my 21st birthday...they are so good to me! It was one of the most memorable weekends of my life)!
California Wine Country: July 2011 (If you haven't been then it's definitely a must!!)
15. I work on being a better Christian every single day. Yes, I have my mistakes and mishaps but I know that there is always room for improvement..I just need some accountability sometimes!
16. I am a new blogger...and I honestly don't know what i'm doing most of the time. Like this link up thing...probably did it wrong, oops! But if you follow me, I promise to be entertaining ;)
17. I have a problem with shopping/online shopping. I love getting packages in the mail, so why not online shop more?
18. I have test anxiety. It is quite possibly one of the most annoying things EVER!
19. I have the BEST friends in the world. I don't know what I would do without them and I would do anything for them! I'm so lucky to still have best friends from elementary school, middle school, high school, Austin College, and A&M still in my life!
20. I believe that everything happens for a reason. There have been MANY times in my life that I had a hard time believing this but i'm still a firm believer!
I hope you enjoyed reading some facts about me and that I didn't bore you too much :) I feel like I left a lot of things out but life is too short to worry about that ;)